This has now closed. Look out for another giveaway soon!
If you’ve seen the Curious Kiwi‘s post, here is another Patten Pyramid ready to go flying it’s way through the post to one lucky winner from sunny Wellington, NZ.
Possibly like me you have been stalking the sewing blogasphere in the hopes of winning the pyramid which was originally started by Karen of Did you make that? Well here is your chance to win again! Oh, and Karen, you can certainly enter this!
Following our Wellington Bloggers meet-up we had lots (LOTS) of patterns from our swap left over, so we decided it was time for another Pattern Pyramid, well seven to be precise!
So here is the selection from Nikki’s Stitches… I have seven delightful patterns to send out through the post in Santa’s sack!
- Anyone, anywhere in the world, can enter by leaving a comment on this post bymidnight NZ time (GMT +13 hours)on Friday 7th December but you must have an active blog.
- I will randomly select one winner, Person A, and post them the collection of 7 patterns.
- Person A will then pick one pattern to keep for themselves, then host their own give-away. They will randomly select a winner, post the remaining patterns to Person B.
- Person B will pick a pattern for themselves and promptly host their own give-away and post the remaining patterns to the winner, Person C. Person C will do the same and so on until there is a last pattern winner…you get the idea.
- Some people like to replace the pattern they are taking with another from their stash, this keeps the pyramid going longer, but is not compulsory.
- Kat – Modern Vintage Cupcakes
- Nikki – Nikki’s Stitches
- Juliet – The Crazy Gypsy Chronicles
- Mayanne – Sent from my iRon
- Joy – A Charm of Magpies
- Jo – Making it Well
Where will this end up this time?